Monday, May 28, 2012

Sister Braids



I love braids. French, fishtail, dutch, twist, rope, waterfall, plain, double, ladder, plaited. I'm obsessed. Braids are simple and make you look like you actually took a while to fix your hair. Caroline payed me a visit this weekend and I had some fun trying out some braided hairstyles. 
1st braid is the double fishtail. 






 Triple french braid





NEXT............ im trying this one 

Oh yeah I also had some fun shaping her eyebrows:)
Before 
After
** With the help of a pencil and/or powder, you can fill in spaces and create the appearance of lusher brows. Im always filling my brows in with brown powder. If you’re brunette, they should be one shade lighter; if you’re blond, they should be one shade darker.





1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the pretty hair and gorgeous braids! So, so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete